Monday, May 01, 2006

Rocky Neck Egret 4


We stayed on Egret 4, I wasn't very successful backing in and in fact it took me quite a few tries, the weather was awesome, breezy and cold at night, when we arrived the ranger told us to take any empty site pull in and come back and register.
Just like we planned we had chili and wings on Friday and hot dogs and burgers on Saturday, for visitors we had Poppy, Pat and Diane on Saturday, the heat came on a lot, Sunday morning when I woke up because it was cold I found the battery went dead so the furnace wouldn't come on, it didn't help that I left the outside light on.....Oops.. Thank goodness for the Honda 2000i generator!
I really had a nice relaxing weekend!

1 comment:

mariberri said...

Looks like fun and a few chilly nights were probably fun.. ha! Wish we were there to enjoy that fire and the 'chili'. Keep the blog entries coming...